Friday, September 9, 2011

Trading Fluffy for Bacon

I will give you one fluffy for ALL your bacon.   {EXPLORE}

I'll give you one fluffy for ALL your bacon.
Labs know how to barter.

This past week in the photo challenge group on Flickr the daily challenge was fluffy.
Sawyer holding his fluffy woobie became my subject for the photo challenge.

His photo hit Explore on Flickr the day I published the photo.
Explore shows the 500 most interesting photos (not necessarily the best photos)
uploaded for the day, chosen by some technical algorithm rather than a person.

Sawyer is currently #3 for that day.

Sawyer now thinks he should be having a pound of bacon
delivered to his food dish daily.

Who thinks he's a hotshot these days?

Sawyer with his woobie

He thinks now that he is a star
he is bored with the whole photo modeling thing.
He will not work for me anymore unless I hand over the pork!

IMG_1861.jpg

The snob!



16 comments:

skoots1mom said...

what a sweetie...we had a 'sawyer' next door for many years...a very large black lab
love your shots

pajudie said...

What a cutie - and a pretty smart pup!! Love the photos :o)

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We've got a "baconator" at our house too - her name is Lilly!! She even knows what it sounds like coming out of the fridge.

vikki said...

LOL such great pics..you are pretty good with the camera.

thevangelders.com said...

You always hear abut how Labs have a soft mouth, caught in action!

Such a good doggie

Abigail

AshTreeCottage said...

Of course he should be paid in bacon! (Bentley thinks I should let you know).

Hugs,
Susan and Bentley

Mimi Sue said...

Sawyer is adorable. Give him a little bacon. He's already a ham. Mimi

Durf said...

Hi,
I found your blog link at my favorite, now defunct, blog - My Messy, Thrilling Life. I've been re-reading it.

Anyway, just had to tell you I have that same yellow-flowered chair. I'm looking at it right now in my parlor!

Sweet Cottage Dreams said...

...and JUST WHO has the last laugh! I love Sawyers photos - and he, no doubt, was top of that list! Your photos are just deee-vine!

love you,
Becky

Susan @ Blackberry Creek said...

Sawyer looks like a darling.

penandparchment said...

Lovely dogs ,-) Nice photos.
Locve Eva ,-)

Denise said...

sawyer is beautiful !!!! How can you deny that face some bacon...

Diane Cayton-Hakey said...

Oh... I adore these photos!!

Who doesn't love bacon??

LDH said...

Stopping by to say hello! Hope you are doing well and enjoying a beautiful autumn!

Anthony Spence said...

awww! very cute..

Deb said...

Congratulations Laura & Sawyer ~ I'm not surprised ... Sawyer is adorable ♥